1. After placing the laser cutting machine in the designated detection area, and implement the connection between the machine tool and the hardware control of laser source.
2. Ensure the cleanliness of the cutting head and the lens of the jumper output head, and there should be no dust on the inner lens.
3. Connect the jumper output part of the laser to the cutting head and install it on the machine tool.
4. Connect the jumper output head and cutting head waterway and other connecting lines.
5. Turn on the water path and electricity path, and the laser source can be turned on if there is no abnormality.
Adjust the process parameters (cutting speed, cutting air pressure, focus position, nozzle size, cutting height, perforation parameters, perforation air pressure, blowing delay, light output delay, etc.), according to the detection requirements of different power lasers for different lasers Cutting test of thick plates.
1. Turn off the laser source,electricity path, and water path.
2. Remove the cutting head and the jumper output head, and clean the remaining water stains on the jumper output head.
3. Disassemble the connection part between the laser and the control line of the machine tool.