Compared with traditional oxyacetylene, plasma and other cutting processes, laser cutting speed is fast, the slit is narrow, the heat-affected zone is small, the edge of the slit is perpendicular, the cutting edge is smooth, and there are many types of materials that can be laser cut, including carbon steel , Stainless steel, alloy steel, wood, plastic, rubber, cloth, quartz, ceramics, glass, composite materials, etc. With the rapid development of the market economy and the rapid development of science and technology, laser cutting technology has been widely used in automobiles, machinery, electricity, hardware, and electrical appliances.
(1) Application of gantry structure and integrated cast cross-girder to achieve higher rigidity, stability, shock resistance.
(2) High-performance laser source and stable operating system which make the best cutting effect.
(3) The machine owns perfect cooling system, lubrication system and dust removal system, to ensure that it can operate stably, efficiently and durably.
(4) The machine is capable of automatic height adjustment to maintain constant focal length and stable cutting quality.
(5) The machine is used for cutting a variety of metals with excellent and stable cutting quality.
Japan SMC Electrical Proportional Valve
SMC is the mot famous brand for the Electrical Proportional Valve.
1)It can realize the endless adjustment of pressure and speed, and avoid the impact phenomenon when the normal switching valve
2)It can realize remote control and program control.
3)Compared with intermittent control, the system is simplified and the components are greatly reduced.
4)Compared with hydraulic proportional valve, it has the advantages of small size, light weight, simple structure and low cost, but its response speed is much slower than that of hydraulic system, and it is also sensitive to load changes.
5)Low power, fever and noise.
6)There will be no fire and no pollution to the environment. It is less affected by temperature change.